Monday, June 20, 2011

Sing Your Death Song

copyright2011 by Danise Codekas

The Subaru had its emission test today. The car wondered why some guy was sticking a hose in the gas tank that tickled, and did not emit liquid into its hoses and pipes. Then, the car became a little tight-hooded, when some woman stuck a strange pronged instrument into its brain cells, under the dashboard.

My car and I are always upset when someone touches it that is not me or a certified Subaru mechanic. You just never know what kind of computer viruses can be transferred between American, Japanese, German and British cars at the DMV Emissions Stations. Maybe coasttocoastam.com has done a show on it and it is another black  ops program, fostered by the One World Government coalition, without our knowledge.

In any case, the SUB passed with flying colors. I am so not going back to Toyota!

Choices we make determine our lives and the quality, thereof. I love that word, thereof, as I do the word, cherish. I also like my last name which translates from the ancient Cretan, as code of of the soul. Kas, is soul in Greek.

I am at my favorite coffee place, Forza, today, checking the emails, glancing at jobs in California, Hawaii and Washington, and just made arrangements to head to a prayer wheel, tomorrow, that is taking place around the NW and Canada, with the epicenter in Olympia, WA.

I was invited and guess it is time to step into the intentions of the Native American tribal elders, who are calling for a gathering to balance the earth and the wild, destructive meteorological and energetic energies, bombarding all. Heart, minds, souls, earth ohm’s, radiation levels, illness, and maybe a comet or two heading this way, so I may as well get out of the chair and stand by the waters of the Puget Sound and drum.

Whatever the intentions, they are for the good of all and it is time to step out and hold some energy, with those who are well-intentioned and aware, of the powers which are colliding against one another: forcing all of us to make choices and decisions, unexpected in time.

These choices are forcing us, you and me,  onto our true life’s missions, with better intentions, holding no more guilt about what we have to do, and who we choose to do it with.

You are all changing partners, companies, homes, notes and words, that demonstrate you are walking your true lives’ paths.

It is hell for some. Nerve racking, stepping out onto those limbs, and the incredible thing is, that it is you and me and the connections to our hearts and souls, that we are finally listening to and following, which make it impossible, to miss the mark or the face, of our true love, work, mission and location on earth.

The dreams are coming true now, as braver we become through each breath. We have been stripped, beaten, submerged and exhausted, by the toils and pains of our labors.

We are through the birthing process of our lifetimes, and giving birth to our new lives. We are creating, as Creators, not students of the universe.

Celebrate your history, your scars and revel in the fact that you are creating the life, with the people and tools, you know are the right ones for you.

Yes, I am scared about the unknowns of my life, however, I am not regretting any parts of my life. I have not lived my life with ill intent. I have fucked up, made mistakes and screwed up royally. However, it was never with ill intent. I was learning about my heart, soul and this place I landed on, so long ago. I came to a planet, and had to deal with you and all its vagaries. I was sent here to be happy. So, I have believed, perhaps foolishly by some. But there is more joy and beauty on earth, when I follow my heart.

What an incredible place it is, isn’t it? I love this earth. Love the sun, water, mountains, lakes, animals, and most humans met. To be able to lay on the soft grass and gaze at an entire universe, while spinning at 25,000 mph, is pretty cool. Gravity is cool.

Applying to the earth to keep us stuck on, and now applying it to our lives and choices brings us to a more cohesive and caring community mind-set. It’s nice here. Hope you are enjoying your day today, or at least the part of it where you breath, laugh, and know you are alive.

The other best thing about the Olympia, WA. gathering, tomorrow, is another farmer’s market and organic, miniature carrots.

“So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and Demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, Beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and Its purpose in the service of your people.  Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.

Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, Even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and Bow to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the food and For the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, The fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing, For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts Are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes They weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again In a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.”-Tecumseh - Shawnee

No comments: