Sunday, September 19, 2010

Do No Harm

Good Afternoon, Friends.

Thank you for being who you are and grateful we are all on a journey of discovery together, in the cosmos. Do not be afraid today to say what you need to or be afraid to think the impossible is possible. It is. I know from my own experience, anything I desire from my heart is possible.

We forget that we have the power to create, and in that process we must face all fears we have to let go of because FEAR is only False Experience Appearing Real. It is all in the mind and does not come from a place of power and wisdom.

You have to let go of those things which are unsettling you and preventing you to march outside your front door, your hotel room door and know that the moment you do, you can create a new reality.

Reaching out with words of anger and vengeance to another on this planet will never give you the peace you are screaming for now. There is not a single being on this planet who does not want peace and sometimes we have to explore, to speak about those things that are not good for us or the planet. Many times our anger at having been fooled by another's selfish intentions block our ability to walk away.

We tend to pick up our armor and challenge another to examine a person, group or ideology which is not allowing others to be free. Many times, we overlook the fact that it is just a journey, just an experience which our souls needed in order to see what our soul really needs. There is no one on this planet who has the answer to your cosmic questions, and no one who can define for you the path you travel in order to discover the answer. It is up to you.

Yesterday I became angry with someone who wanted to impress their power over me. My natural response is to write an answer and unload my power into the dialogue which will show them they do not have my permission to control me. I am so aware of my freedom, so deliciously melded to the ideology of freedom.

As I thought about the email I composed, and emailed, I realized last night, around 2AM, lying in bed, that I should not have sent that email. I should have walked away from it, let it sit, and let the power of the universe work on re-balancing the energy between us.

The other thing that happened, was that I stirred up some anger, in a person, who read yesterday's blog, and he picked up the sword, and in his blog began to promote the people who presented the workshop, I discussed in my blog, because he is so intimately connected to this couple and ideology. So, we are dancing together in our subtle ways, now, and it is a lovely dance because I love him, as a human being, as creative voice of the universe.

When 2 humans engage in a battle, what is it they are fighting for in those moments? Freedom. Freedom from being entrapped in pain and not being recognized for the incredible human spirit they possess. We always are willing to fight for recognition, not realizing at times, we are always seeking recognition of our wisdom, contributions to the world, and love.

I am becoming more conscious that my ego is losing hold on my mind. The ego, as Eckhart Tolle says, is losing its hold on women more quickly than on men, now. If you want to know why my being is revolted by suppression, and love the word freedom, you need to read A New Earth, by Tolle.

There is an 8 minute video of Ekhart's which addresses a question: Have you ever regretted something you've said? http://bit.ly/4OvlxA 

Yes, I have and so have you however the teaching we give one another, in these blogs and emails, come from a space of needing to learn, to teach one another, and bring us to a new level of awareness. The first thing I realized when I was very young was that I had pain and negative emotions, and I could no longer pretend it did not exist. So, I left home when I was 14 and moved to Argentina, alone, without my family, and began my search for freedom and release from my own wild mind's fears and pain.

I began to see who I was without the confusion of other's pain-bodies around me, and started a journey of seeking which took me to the doors of healers, shamans, Buddhist monks, and those who had come to peace with the universe. I learned how my body reacted instinctively when my freedom was being challenged, and through that began to use my psychic and healing abilities, to help others. After a few years of teaching and working with those who needed my ability as a health regression intuitive, I stopped giving lectures and working with clients for a number of years.

To this day, I am reserved when I hug someone, as I can intuitively recognize where a physical issue is located, and can see what the initial thought was which began that pain, in this or a past life. It plays like a video in my head, and lasts a few seconds. One of the things I needed to learn was how to maintain my own energy and not let the other's affect mine.

The problem I have with this ability, which was evident to my grandmother when I was only 6, is I had a lack of awareness that many times people do not want to hear what I had to reveal about their issue. To look at another human, who I do not know well, and tell them that they need to go to a doctor and have their throat examined, because in a past life they were abused by their mother who locked them away, until they died, can seem unfathomable and frightening.

Smilebox_117048690

I have the same ability with animals and will do whatever I can to let someone know that their lovely housemate should be given another type of food or go to the vet. My gift is a blessing in many ways, for those who understand it, and yet, until I learned that in spite of my desire to heal other's, sometime it is not their time or not my responsibility to heal them. They have a path and a soul path which only they are responsible for now.

It was a hard path to understand that sometimes I need to be silent. Oh, and the email I sent last night, I found out this morning, it never went, as it got saved in the DRAFT folder, which I do not remember doing, proving once again, the universe works in perfect harmony, and who am I to question it but another soul, walking the planet, hoping we all have freedom to explore that which our souls require for the next step in the journey.

A few days of rest and horses in on my agenda as I head out of here now. Will be playing with big dogs and wonderful Tennessee Walkers, walking through my sister's forest to her secret pond.

Be well and to those who I have made think about things which could be possible, open your mind and do no harm.

No comments: