Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Journey to the Center of the Soul

©2012, Danise Codekas

Well, transition to another state is always interesting whether it be a geographical location, and a psychological state. In my case, it would be both.

You really do not know how things are going to be for you until you make a move toward something new, and away from something old. The shock of disconnect occurred for me in a couple places along the 1700 miles I drove from Gig Harbor to New Mexico.

There were some thoughts about returning to the Pacific Northwest the next day, when I arrived at a motel which was crappy. There were a few of them as there are like to be on journeys.

Being here in New Mexico is like riding a seesaw. Some moments are clear, filled with excitement and possibility. Others, like this one today, come with a bit of fear. Makes me want to pick up a sledge hammer and beat against my fate which has not revealed the answers to my questions about survival, home, work and relationships.

Thankfully, two lovely friends offered me their home to use as a base while I attempt to begin a new life. At least a place to sleep and think and plan my next steps.

This morning with hot weather and smoky air from the Gila Forest Fire, all my body wants to do is sleep some more. However, I am going to jump in my air conditioned chariot and head to a job fair at the Radisson. Money is an important factor to consider if one wishes to write books, put gas in the car to travel to work, or another part of the US, to seek work.

I am giving New Mexico 3 weeks, since my friends may be relocating to another part of the country, if jobs applied for there, come through. They have lived here about 7 years now and are ready for some changes.

I sense that changes for them will come swiftly. I did not know this was occurring before I drove down here. For me, it was another indication from the universe that my life needed to proceed like an bullet, fast and true, to the best indicated situation for me.

There is no time for lying around. It is time for me, and you, to take action. Our futures can be had for the asking and with sincerity and passion, we can create it like we want it, now.

The super lunar eclipse with Venus passing across the Sun’s face offers an extraordinary moment in time for humans to create their lives, exactly, as dreamed. This astrological, astronomical energy shift will not happen for about another 500 years. Hope you all watched it yesterday. Here in NM it began around 4PM.

journey2centrofearth-nytimes

This picture from Journey to the Center of Earth represents some of the mind-games which are accompanying me on my journey to the center of my soul’s quest.

 

Unusual, challenging, nothing to reference, no touch stones, categorically, except my car, my breath, friends, and my language.

No comments: