Thursday, July 14, 2011

Re-arranged by Our Hearts and Souls

copyright2011, Danise Codekas

“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.” – Albert Einstein

Thank God, Einstein had such a great sense of humor. I cannot imagine what his mind was like with all those numbers and equations running around, however, I do know it was a simple mind filled with great wisdom.

This past week it felt as if everything was happening at once. The changes I desire are being created in a way I had not expected. I think I am on the hot seat these past few months, which is burning my butt, big time. There is a raging going on that is going to cause me to pull up roots, relocate and finally become the change I seek. I cannot believe that LA is looking interesting, as a relocation spot. I would have to be at the beach, or up Topanga Canyon, somewhere. Think I could find a nice spot at Malibu?

Oh, this is crazy says the calm woman, who has walked through hell a few times. The woman who has taken off for places unknown, alone, and trekked into mountain villages and sat in quiet seas, smiling at the setting sun, even though her past had been ripped too quickly from her, weeks before.

Making the changes in quiet, without telling anyone works really well, usually. It is not like I have anyone to report to on the planet, except those I love, and they know that the unexpected sometimes generates unlikely expected results in their understanding of my life’s path.

If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.” – Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu had it right in this thought of his. Probably as he was sipping some Pu’erh Tea, which is so damn good. Yunnan Province is where I want to drink tea, for a while. The center of an incredible herbal cosmic universe for the world. Pu-erh comes from Yunnan. Go to the source.

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney

It is, you know. I have no idea how I am going to juggle and balance the challenges in my life, over the next month. It seems almost impossible, right now. Yet, the urge in my 3rd chakra and 4th, the heart center, is knowing it is time to move, change, let go of the old.

So, I need to take a Chakra Test, which is something I do once in a while, in order to see where I am blocked, open and over-exerting myself in my life.

I take it when the void is opening up and the changes are starting , and I have stopped trying to stop them. Nothing that came up surprised me, and if you understand your cosmic connection to the universe, not only from a physical sense, but also eternally connected to all that is, was or will be, you might want to take one too.

Relate it to what is going on in your life. It helps balance things out, when you can see that everything you do, affects where you are at ,what your body and energy system is revealing and reflecting from the outer to inner worlds and back again, and who is now walking along side you or who will be coming to walk with you.

Wisdom and love balance us; self-understanding and courage, lead us to miracles.

“You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

Results from My Chakra Test , 7-14-2011

(Chakra test and explanations, copyright E. Berkers)

1. Root Chakra –Fear-The right to be here

Root: under-active (-6%)

The Root chakra is about being physically there and feeling at home in situations. If you tend to be fearful or nervous, your Root chakra is probably under-active. You'd easily feel unwelcome.

2. Sacral Chakra –Guilt -The right to feel

Sacral: under-active (0%)

The Sacral chakra is about feeling and sexuality. When it is open, your feelings flow freely, and are expressed without you being over-emotional. If you tend to be stiff and unemotional or have a "poker face," the Sacral chakra is under-active. You're not very open to people.

3. Navel Chakra—Shame-The right to act

Navel: open (38%)

The Navel chakra is about asserting yourself in a group. When it is open, you feel in control and you have sufficient self esteem.

4. Heart Chakra –Sorrow -The right to love and be loved

Heart: under-active (-12%)

When your Heart chakra is under-active, you are cold and distant.

5. Throat Chakra—Lies -The right to speak and hear truth

Throat: over-active (69%)

If this chakra is over-active, you tend to speak too much, usually to domineer and keep people at a distance. You're a bad listener if this is the case.

6. Third Eye Chakra—Illusion -The right to see

Third Eye: over-active (69%)

If this chakra is over-active, you may live in a world of fantasy too much. In excessive cases hallucinations are possible.

7. Crown Chakra –Attachment -The right to know
Crown: open (56%)
 
The Crown chakra is about wisdom and being one with the world. When this chakra is open, you are unprejudiced and quite aware of the world and yourself.

Percentages go from -100% to +100% .

---end of Chakra test data

The thing about chakras, they always show you exactly where you are moment-by-moment in connection to the cosmos. As below, so Above. As within, so outside.

So, my crown chakra, 7th, is open and I am feeling aware of me and the world. I am telling the universe I have the right to know everything and I am getting all the answers and hints I am ready to digest, utilize and put into action. Nothing is being denied me at this time.

6th chakra, sure I am a bit in fantasy land, as I am imagining a new life, and seeing new possibilities for what I will do with it.

5th chakra is over-active as I am asking questions of the universe, ignoring those who are fearful, for me, to make changes, so my ears are kind of slightly closed for some rest. I have always been aware of my right to speak and hear the truth about myself.

Knowing when people are giving me good advice vs. people, whose advice is based on jealousy, fear of letting me go, or outright stupidity, is being not-heard, in my self-preservation mode.

My energy, which I need to get me to an entirely new life style, geographic location, and network of human interactions, arrives at its true desire, resonating with all the life inside of me, to the new life I have chosen.

I need to know the right advice will be given from the right guides sent to help me, no matter what form they take. Watch the signs, pay attention to symbols, recognize when the same place or number keeps appearing before you. A  new cosmic map has arrived in consciousness. Read it, follow it

You do realize we are in a full moon cycle? As I have French ancestors, it is also independence day in France, so my body, mind and spirit are celebrating the tri-color, in powerful, self-independent fashion.

4th Heart chakra is cold and distant and that will change as I re-balance, once the destination is clear. I don’t know who is there to help, love and assist me in that new location.

Leaving those I love, for those who will have to learn to love me, is kind of scary for my little heart, right now. However, I know love is there. It exists for me wherever I go, in many forms, including a male .

3rd, 2nd and 1st chakras are saying I have the right to change my life, since I have the right to be anywhere on this planet. I am getting a bit uptight, as my feelings for wanting to uproot myself are being called to account, and so I am shutting down, pulling away now since I have to let my heart and soul lead me.

I understand what is going on and, like you, it will be an incredible new journey, with unplanned stops, incredible vistas, and a wild ride at light speed. Nothing is ever created, nor destroyed. It is simply re-arranged by our hearts and souls.

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Unknown

 

Chakra test link below.

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakradotest.php

No comments: