Friday, July 15, 2011

Gazing into Infinity

copyright2011, Danise Codekas

It might seem a little strange to be reminded about how great life is, even though, the soul walks through valleys of travails and unexpected, personal challenges. Today I was reminded about the perfect timing of the universal consciousness as I spent the day on a native reservation, looking at a herd of deer, with their new born babes frolicking across fields at the base of mountains, which lie beneath the Bering Sea, and touch Russia.

I began to feel lighthearted again. Powerful and lighthearted, as is my natural state and yours. Sometimes I have to fold into myself, and be alone. In truth, though, I take all you with me. That is the way of the world. We are all in this together, however, there are mountains, valleys and oceans and abilities separating us all. Yet, we are all here, together.

Whenever I begin a new practice, which involves re-vamping my entire physical and spiritual behavior, things change quickly. Paying more attention to food, exercise, meditating, and re-visiting spiritual gurus, monks and mystics, helps to shoot me into an entirely new level of personal power and my life’s mission moves along a bit quicker, with very little left behind to wonder about, as the past gets let go and the moment is all that matters and is relished and honored in wonderful, open ways.

Meditating daily, walking, writing, dancing and chanting mantra’s brings me back to the source and the true nature of the universe. It contacts the source of all, the creator and destroyer of the universe. The Shiva Shakti of evolution and the unlimited source of creativity. It is a no shit connection with that which is true, and makes me sometime yell out,

Holy Shit, I cannot believe how good I feel when I do those things which brings me to myself.   It makes no different how long goes by, the breathing, mantras, yoga, tai chi, Celtic dancing all pull up energy from the center of earth and being and connects to the energy falling into my body, mind, singing powerful soul songs into my heart.

9368df4e-heavenly

The earthquake under the English Channel, today, is a precursor of things to come. A group of investigators left the US for England, today, to find out why the number of Crop Circles in the UK has increased dramatically in the past few months. Sightings of many are now being reported by the BBC, which include numerous reports from commercial airline pilots and passengers.

Usually, they show up if there is going to be a big earth event, in order to balance off the energy displaced when a major geological precursor event kicks things off, like today’s earthquake. Glad I was not on Eurostar under the Chunnel. Oh, we never talked about UFO”s? Well, get a grip. I have seen things of great power, magnitude and speed up above me, or along the horizon, as I am sure you have too. Just don’t talk about it too much. Isn’t life incredible?

I am undergoing some big changes now. They come from me burrowing in to the spiritual, for a while. Me releasing the past and letting go of things which have been holding me down, were not being used, and my art, my writing is demanding full time focus, laced with self-creative expression with the cosmic forces.

I am re-reading some of the Vedas, opening the 4 Agreements again, and researching some ancient archeological connections to the Black Madonna, which I spent a lot of time on seeking in Argentina, France, Canada and Mexico. And why do I have this urge to go to Portugal and Crete? Crete, has always been on the list. Portugal? Hmm. Lisbon.

I find, as you may in your daily mediations, chanting, praying, that the more you focus and do it, the more incredible resolutions to issues appear, or whispers from above come and say, go here, don’t go there. Move there, don’t move there. Crazy sounding am I? You expected another communication sociologists’ view on the latest Harry Potter movie? [“They” say it is good]. I am going for a walk on the beach in the rain, instead.

Sorry, today, is a day to dwell with the divine, the holy, the reasons for living, the reasons for staying or going. Connecting with those of like-minded awareness. Upheaval, change, wiping away the past, embracing the present, and leaping onto a slow wave heading into the sunset of my dreams. lake_moraine

Standing here alone, thousands of feet above the planet’s floor, I know my power, my oneness, and I melt into absolute oneness with all that is, was and will be forever. I breathe, float into the sky, and touch infinity.

No comments: