Monday, May 9, 2011

The You, You Are Now

So many people trying to hold it together while their lives implode, explode, and advance. More people, I met this week, said that they "didn't see it coming". "It" was a change in their life.

The sick kitty was released to its next life, last Friday. You can read about our journeying together in the previous blog. He chose a good time to spin off into the ethers, as the double gates of Beltane were shining in the heavens, which made May 5 and 6, the perfect astrological time to move into the next dream life and release of the old. Transition is the word for the week.

Perfection in movement, tone and a new love resides, in my heart, toward a sweet animal, who will be remembered over my lifetime. I think we all remember our pets, maybe in more detail than we do ex-fiances, spouses or teachers. I think it is the unrequited love factor, animals bring to us, which is unlike conditional human love.

A friend challenged me this week to create a new book, on an issue, that has been nudging at me for the past year. Creativity is easy to float through. It is the anchoring it , in written form, that becomes crazy. I have had to release pre-formatted ideas about how the ending should be, and also, it took a while to understand that I had "others" expectations, of my writings, stuck in my head, for a long time.

My writing has a Danise-flavor to it. People who read me, who like or challenge what I write, expect me to keep along the same authoring pathways, they are comfortable with now. I, on the other hand, have made a few cosmic and personal leaps in the past few months and I think it is about time to just quit telling myself it is important people like what I write. Yes, I like the fact someone actually reads and comments on my work. Nice to get pats on the head, once in a while.

If I flip the entire experience and unplug from the old ways of writing, it will go 2 ways. More readers, or more critiques of the ideas. At this point, I look forward to both, so I guess I may as well tip over my old monument to myself. That female author is breaking up the mold.
It is a real interesting dynamic, now, with a lot of writers and musicians, I know, who are trying really to hold onto their old tempos, paragraphs and life styles, as they battle the present that confronts them. They have changed and are afraid they will not be recognized or as profitable, if they just drop the old ball and pick up the new drum-stick, pen or laptop.

Hell, even my taste in music has changed in the last 2 months, and looking over some of those musicians, I no longer listen to, I realize it is because they are still doing the same old stuff, with a couple extra beats, without bringing in their new consciousness, because they are afraid to stand up and say the old is over, I am done with the past. I am done with you, fans-who-want-another-hit-like-the-last-one,  and now I have to be who I really am right now.

So many holding on to relationships, words and notes which are creating disharmony in their loves and lives and it resonates against my new consciousness. Even reading their blogs, the lack of enthusiasm about the life events, is so obvious. I just had to shut down for a while, and went so far as removing TV cable from the house. A new awareness is coming through and iut is a profoundly important moment in my life.

Kitty knew where he was going, when he left the planet, I am sure. I am finding out, this week, where I am going, in my new manuscript. If you do not admit you've been holding onto the old style, because you are afraid of how you will be challenged, that new zing of life changes,  coming toward you, will take a longer to find you. When it crashes into your awareness, there will be alot more clean-up to do in your fearful, little mind and heart.

It is time to let the world see, read, sing along with,  the you, you are now.

No comments: